Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fellowship and Fly tying

Meet up for some fellowship and fly tying today with some fellow Christain fly fisherman. I had a great time meeting those that showed up today. At around 10 am we had some bible study ( loved it ) and then everyone asked for prair request for those who are in bad health, unemployed, and in need of some help. Then everyone started tying some of their own fly patterns and other patterns. I was the one showing how to tie some of the midges I tie all the time. I tied several patterns and show everyone in details how to tie these flies. I also learned how to tie some dry flies that I have been having some trouble tying. All in all this was what I have been needing. The fellowship, and bible studies has helped me stay on the right path of living my life right.

The only thing that would have made this day any better would have been able to try the flies out on the stream. With the cold temps. we have had lately all the streams and rivers are frozen over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment