Sunday, January 9, 2011

The love of fly fishing

One thing in life that gives me the satifaction of being something in this world today is fly fishing and being a fly fisherman. I love fly fishing. I have no worries or problem on my mind when I am on the water fly fishing. I am there to catch fish and thats what I think about. Read the water and looking for fish is what I do everytime I go. Finding a big trout feeding is a thrill. Casting to it and watching it take the fly you have given it is even a bigger thrill. Setting the hook and filling that monster of a trout tugging on the rod, and pulling line out on the drag settings of your reel. The fight of that fish is so exciting you just think of nothing but landing that fish so you can take photos of it to show your family and friends that you caught this fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment